1. If you feel unwell, please do not come.You are allowed to reschedule your exam anytime without penalty.
2. We encourage you to use restroom before you come to the Center. Please be advised the resources to maintain the Test Center restroom virus-free are limited. You will be using restroom here at your own risk.
3. Face mask is a must. Please make sure your ear loop face mask has no less than 3 layers and up to 6-layers. It should not be a bandana or something else, which can easily slip off. You will need to keep the mask on during all the time here, so please make sure it fits stable and is big enough to cover both nose and mouth. You can learn how to to create no-sew bandana face mask here.
4. We make sure to disinfect the test stations and headsets after each candidate use. If you want to clean it again before your test start, please bring disinfecting wipes with you. Also, please have your own hand sanitizer because our resources are limited.
5. When arrive to the Center, please form the 6 feet apart line outside of the center and wait to be invited in. Please do not enter uninvited. We can accommodate only one person a time.
6. At time of admission each candidate’s temperature will be measured with Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer. The threshold of normal temporal temperature is 98.6 F. The test candidate with any sign of sickness and temperature above 98.6 F will not be allowed to test.
7. For any questions and problems during your test, please raise your hand. Do not walk out of the Testing room without permission.
You can download and print list of safety requirements here.
Thank you for understanding! We look forward to seeing you at our Testing Center for safe and successful testing! If you have any questions, please call (909)7954979 to leave a message or email us at email@example.com
On behalf of the staff at Simplex United LLC, I welcome you to our comprehensive Business and Career Services Center. We invite you to explore our new facility at Calimesa, CA. Please also visit our web site, where you can learn more about our company and the services we offer.
We are a fast-growing education and career services company located in Calimesa, a charming town in the middle of the Inland Empire, California. Because of its favorable location, our site is easily reachable for residents of San Bernardino, Riverside, and Orange Counties as well as the Desert Cities.
We founded our company with a strong commitment to contributing to the Inland Empire’s workforce development. Our team of dedicated professionals is eager to help people gain skills which will boost confidence and improve your skillset in ANY employment position. We take pride in delivering innovative solutions to address job shortages in many areas of today's job market. Our Center works effectively as a bridge between businesses and prospective employees. We are excited to offer services that can equally benefit everyone, regardless of educational level and background.
We work with businesses and employers in a variety of ways. Along with current employee training, we help the HR departments of many businesses in the hiring process by conducting pre-employment assessments, maintaining drug-free requirements, performing live scan, notary services, verifying eligibility to work and testing and training for computer knowledge proficiency and typing speed. We also offer internship assistance for businesses and professionals.
Simplex United Testing Center grown up from small proctoring facility to comprehensive testing services center well-equipped with modern computers and experienced personnel. Our recently renewed Testing facility is available for test takers 7 days a week with very few major holidays off.
To address the increased number of jobs in the Information Technology sector, now we are happy to provide online Learning and Certification opportunities for independent learners, who are willing to earn their credits via self-paced courses. Testing Center offer training materials, labs with online coaching and practice tests for the vast majority of in high-demand IT occupations. These materials are available for Cisco, CompTIA, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Windows, Linux, and many other programs. Most of the IT courses are available in many languages. For more information, please browse our web store at simplextesting.com
Simplex United is proud to provide San Bernardino and Riverside County communities with invaluable life-saving skills being an Authorized American Heart Association Training Site. As part of job requirement, BLS certification is essential for healthcare employees. Heartsaver CPR/AED and First Aid certifications are required for many public service occupations, for example for teachers, personal trainers, child care workers, foster parents, coaches, and construction and lay-workers. To make scheduling convenient, at least once a month we offer CPR class on Sunday.
The most recent and exciting addition to our list of services are College Level Examination Program (CLEP) examinations. If your college is among the 2,900 colleges and universities that grant credit for CLEP, we can now help you take your test and receive a valuable college credit in just 90 minutes! Alternatively, you can get your college credit passing one of more than 30 DSST exams. DSST is a nationally recognized college credit awarding program with over 1900 participating institutions. We are proud to be a DSST DANTES Fully-Funded military test center providing free services for eligible military service members and spouses. Importantly, ACE CREDIT® evaluated and recommended college credit examinations for Microsoft Office Specialist Certification exams, Adobe Certified Associate Certification exams and the IC3 Digital Literacy exams. We are administering these exams as part of Certiport Authorized Testing Center network.
Inland Empire is famous for many outstanding restaurants with delicious food and perfect food services. This year, we happy to contribute to Food Industry Safety offering a program for ServSafe Food Safety manager training. While training course is available once a month, we can accommodate anyone for ServSafe certification exam 7 days a week! Food Handler online exam setup is available n English and Spanish, and acceptable at any California county!
We are happy to offer an opportunity for graduate school applicants take their MAT test here, at Simplex United. Call us 909-795-4979 to learn all the details!
We provide free workshops and seminars for career orientation and overview of job search, interview process and preparation. We charge a nominal fee for individual one-on-one or class coaching for resume writing, filing, organizing, mock interviews, dress code, body language, and others essential skills training.
Thank you for visiting Simplex United LLC web site. We're here to provide quality job readiness services, and we look forward to working with you.
Elena Titova, Ph.D.
Co-Founder, Director of Operations