College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
The College Board’s College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) has been the most widely trusted credit-by-examination program for over 40 years, accepted by 2,900 colleges and universities and administered in more than 1,800 test centers. This rigorous program allows students of a wide range of ages and backgrounds to demonstrate their mastery of college-level material in introductory subjects and earn college credit. Students can earn credit for what they already know by getting qualifying scores on any of the 33 examinations. (reference from The College Board)
Simplex United Business & Career Center is an Authorized CLEP Test Center, open for public. Anyone can take any of the CLEP exams here. Just give us a call few days in advance and we will reserve a spot for you. Don't miss a chance to try your exam prior to your actual test. Free practice tests are available on CLEP website.
What you need to bring on your exam day:
- CLEP Ticket ID. It can either be a printout or you can show us the Ticket ID on your phone.
- Government-issued ID. (Minors can show school ID along with parent's ID)
- Proctoring fee of $30 for all 90 minute exams and $35 for 2 hours College Composition exam
Following exams are available:
- American Government
- American Literature
- Analyzing and Interpreting Literature
- College Algebra
- College Composition
- College Composition Modular
- College Mathematics
- English Literature
- Financial Accounting
- History of the United States I
- History of the United States II
- Human Growth and Development
- Information Systems Computer App.
- Introduction to Educational Psych.
- Introductory Business Law
- Introductory Psychology
- Introductory Sociology
- Natural Science
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Social Science and History
- Western Civilization I
- Western Civilization II